MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin 2.0
Free video effect of old cinema plugin for VirtualDub.
Make you video like CHRONICLE (several effects: noise, color, speck of dust, FPS changing and etc)!
This filter is intended to achieve an "Old cinema" effect. You can vary color correction algorithm and add various artifacts, so video looks like "chronicle".
- Several color correction types
- Vertical Stripes
- Small and large noise
- Emulsion exfoliation effect
Changes in version 2.0
- Improved vertical scratch generation algorithm
- Added large spots generation algotithm
- Added new color correction algorithms
- Improved spots: black and white, and various sizes
- Added image flicking
About MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin
MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin is a free software published in the Converters & Optimizers list of programs, part of Graphic Apps.
This Converters & Optimizers program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-26. MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin is Graphics&Media Lab Video Group. The latest version released by its developer is 2.0. This version was rated by 15 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.4.
The download we have available for MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin has a file size of 86.70 KB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2007-09-04 and was downloaded 19900 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the MSU Old Cinema 2.0 VirtualDub plugin is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.
|Publisher||Graphics&Media Lab Video Group|
|Subcategory||Converters & Optimizers|
|File size||86.70 KB|
posted on 2007-09-04
posted on 2005-10-08
Bug were fixed